Wednesday, March 04, 2015

I'm So Mad I Could Blog

Well, see what  you've done?  I'm so pissed off I'm blogging again.


What in the hell is wrong with people these days.  Everyone is talking (judgmentally) about sex.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm not shy when it comes to expressing myself orally.  I'm not one to brag, but Plies can explain the rest.




But seriously, there are people who want people killed for their sexual orientation.  This asshat is trying to introduce a law to execute homosexuals.  He's a fucking lawyer!  How do you get to be a fucking lawyer in this country and not understand that the constitution is the document we turn to when making laws not Leviticus! 


Then Ben Carson, a retired neurosurgeon (who might run for president) comes along and says being gay is a choice.  His logic?  Prison!  If the same sex is your only fucking option (I do love a good pun) you might partake.  You might get raped. You might want to establish yourself as head badass and be the rapist.  Or you might do it for old fashioned reasons like you want something in return. 


Prison doesn't make you CHOOSE to be gay.


What is this obsession with other peoples sexual habits or orientation and why are ya'll acting like a bunch of Russian communists?

No comments: