Friday, November 16, 2007

What was the greatest thing before TOAST?

We recently purchased a Nintendo Wii and I'm telling you, this is the greatest god damn thing since Tequilla!

Go to your nearest Game Crazy for a free demonstration, I implore you.
Tell 'em Crazy Becky sent you and then go to Carl's Junior and order the Spaghetti Basket.

We have family night dinner almost every Monday, so on Veterans Day we had Mom's enchilada's and dad's beans.

Then, we hooked it up. Note: That's a Croatian and a Serbian working together. It's freaking magical, people. We need to get these to NATO and start distributing them to warring countries. Because, it is quite apparent to me now that Project Panama Red and M & M's didn't pan out. Who knew potheads would fight over the green ones?




And then we bowled




And here's the best part, it's fun for the whole family.



Today I am buying my OWN remote!

2 comments:

Beatriz said...

Tequila is a good invention...why else would God have blue agave plants grow in Jalisco, Mexico? He knew Mexicans would make tequila with it!

Christina said...

I freaking LOVE my Wii.
and I don't even like video games.