Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hi, My Name Is Eli


And it's been eight minutes since I had my last hit of catnp.

I walked in the door and sprawled all over the floor was Eli and a bag of catnip accidently left where he had access.



How long he was rolling around in the catnip I have no idea, but he was toasted when I got home. At one point he bumped the door and thought it was attacking him.



Louis tried to cut in on the action and then a fight broke out and I had to send him outside.

I'm thinking an intervention is in order.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

High Eli, my name is Monica and, I feel your pain my brother. If you need a sponsor feel free to contact me.
Peace Monica

Laura said...

your family of animals is incredibly entertaining

Becky said...

Larua: Yeah, but only in pictures.

Cats on chronic can be annoying after awhile and Eli is a mean "drunk" for lack of a better word.

Mona Lee: Hank is so confused. He doesn't understand what's the big deal with the catnip! Loved the pictures of dink. My god he's a man now! And why doesn't your dad look any older?

Anonymous said...

yeah, dink is the greatest. as far as dad goes...must be the home-grown ozark mountain 'cronic'(god he's such an okie now he fits right in there like he's been there all his life) peace love happiness
mona-lee