Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm Sort Of Hooked on Supernova and Might Need An Intervention

Okay, I admit it. My name is Becky and I'm an addict. I am addicted to Rockstar Supernova.

I will rush out of a restaurant in midsentence so I won't miss an episode and it's on the fucking computer the next day, people. Isn't that a little strange for a woman my age to be behaving?

I was so bummed out last night to find out I had to wait until today to see Tommy Lee on drums.

I love the show, but I do think that Dave needs to get over himself and come to grips with the fact that he will never be Prince Rogers Nelson. Even though he married his old girlfriend, yeah Carmen dated The Minneapolis Midget too, but then again, who hasn't.

You know he was named after a jazz band his dad was in. (the prince rogers trio) Wasn't Cuba Goodings dad in Main Ingredient? Who fucking cares, get back to work. You should be concered with what's going on in Cuba, dipshit. What's the deal with Cuba anyway?

Why do I know this shit? Why do I care? I'm all alone in my cubicle, I've had way too much fucking Dr. Pepper and I've worn out Brian my talking pen. I'm easliy amused. I can't wait for 8 o'clock to see who gets kicked off. I think Zayra will be booted tonight because she just doesn't fit in with a metal band. But, you gotta admit her outfits are extremely amusing. Where do you get shit like that anyway? I think Ryan will get the encore. Okay, so what, now I'm a producer? Action people!

Then while I was being sworn in at court today I started to laugh because I almost said Hail Odin in lieu of so help me god. Would that have still counted? Have you ever been cross examined by a crack head? Cuz I gotta tell ya it's been a strange day. And they have a court room dedicated just to family restraining orders! Can you believe it? It was so depressing. Old people who should be living their last days in peace requesting restraining orders against their grown children who are trying to rob them blind. Grandparents trying to get visitation rights from the- ex-wife- who-hates- your- son- so- you- can- just- fuck- off type of ordeal. Wives desperately trying to hold on to their husband so they stalk them.

Yeah, so thanks be to Odin for Supernova.

Hail Odin

And cut!

No comments: