Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hank the Tank

So, as you know by now, John's been transforming our old family room into a our new library. When the kids move out you can do stuff like that.

If I had a known then what I know now... Ah, but I digress.

So he made me this lovely book case and then I was, you know, expecting another one to go on the other side of the fire place. Because you can't have books in a room without book cases. At least that's what I've heard.




So, I'm waiting and waiting on the other book case and John's been in the garage working so I know he's working on something and then I find out he's been making a freaking door frame to go around Hank's little doggie door.

He made his own little molding, framed it and then painted it to match the room.

It's cute, but it's not a book case.

3 comments:

Becky said...

What the Hell??????????

Jessica said...

I'm IN LOVE with the dog door frame. In Love! (It's easy for me to say that because I can see you already have the second book case.)

I miss you and sometimes when I see something funny and bizarre I can hear your laugh.

Becky said...

I miss you too and so does everybody else at the store.