Friday, August 04, 2006

It's Friday Night


And the critters have claimed their spots for the night.










Blue bedded down in front of my new bookcase and watched as I arranged my books.






I just love my new bookcase, btw. Isn't it gorgeous? I know I complain about the time this has taken, but John sure does good work. And there are two more on the way. I'm going to need more books!






Eli called shotgun on the chair.

Hank chewed up John's hat today. He was so busted when John got home. He's been in hiding ever since.

Astro got dibs on John's side of the bed. That way John has to step (or trip) over him every time he goes to the kitchen and he's in on some serious late night snacking action.

I hate to interrupt, but I have some late breaking news. Blue has moved to the couch I repeat Blue has moved to the couch.

And me, I''m spending Friday night writing on a blog about my pets and later I'll rub some amber oil on my tarot cards.









I'm a party animal, people and I'm ready to be fitted for my straight jacket.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Isn't it cool? I keep arranging the books.

Jessica said...

Your pets have it pretty damn good.

I'm tempted to take a pet iguana here. They're everywhere.

Becky said...

They do, I know I spoil them. An iguana would be cool. I love reptiles. I had snakes and I was amazed at watching them move.
Iquanas are cool, they look so prehistoric

Anonymous said...

This is my kind of Friday night. I was just saying to my dad and Marty how I love being home on Friday night. My dad's watching tv with the volume on about 1000 decibels, Marty's playing computer games, the cat is sleeping in the laundry basket, "Jack the Dog" is sleeping in front of my feet and I'm knitting in my favorite chair. We're all in the same room. If there's a party gooing on in the Hollywood Hills let it go on without me, I'm in heaven......I love when dogs get halfway under the bed and think you can't see them.