Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Progress in the Library

As you can see Blue and Hank are on the job Supervising John in the library. With the hot weather I think they are really digging the tile, too. They are such troopers they follow him back and forth back and forth in this heat. They love that man.





John has primed the walls and is now putting on a coat of paint. He is even going to put trim around Hank's doggie door to match the sliding door trim. (Exit stage left) I am not making this up people. Now he can run in and out of his customized door when the big dogs try to kick his spoiled, rotten ass. I can see Hank now in his little smoking jacket by the fireplace, mixing up a batch of martini's and entertaining a pomeranian while I'm at work.

John has finally come to terms with a stain he can live with on the bookcases. I had no idea this sort of thing could stress a guy out so much. Maybe it's like knitting a sweater and finding out your last ball of yarn is a different dye lot.














And Astro could give a shit about the whole damn thing. He snored so loud awhile ago he woke himself up and I swear he looked embarassed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a menagerie you have!

Becky said...

I know aren't they cool? The other day when I was bummed about selling Bubba, Blue got in bed with me and he laid his head in my lap like he understood. And then Hank got under the bed and pouted.