Saturday, July 08, 2006

What color is your aura?



Matter is energy. Energy is light. We are all light beings – Albert Einstein

I had my Aura (my electromagnetic field) photographed today and it was a great experience.

The knowledge and acceptance of auras has existed around the world for thousands of years. Aura is Greek for halo and holy persons are often depicted with a halo in the form of a golden, yellow or white circular glow around the head.

As you can see I am surrounded by green (my favorite color) and yellow. Green is the color of healing, teaching, endurance, resistance to change, sensitivity and compassion. It reflects growth and calm. He said I enjoy learning (which I do) and if I were sat down among others and given a picture to look at (a boat, for example) I would write the most as I would wonder where the boat was built, was it ever attacked by pirates, etc., which made me think of my post about the bones on the trail.

It represents the power of ideas and awakening psychic abilities.

The yellow means I approach the future with a sense of joy and excitement. The yellow signifies happiness and he said I am most often always smiling and laughing. I tend to overanalyze and think too much, though.

If you ever have the chance to have your aura read, I strongly encourage you to do so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And just how is it you have your aura read? and photographed?

And who is he that said you are "most often always smiling and laughing"?

And FYI, green is my favorite color.

Becky said...

The photographeyr works by using a Biofeedback and the energy around me is displayed in the photo, my emotional-energetic state, i.e., by aura.

I put my hands on a biosensor. The sensor plates measure and analyze the biofeedback data of my energetic and activity levels and then displays that in the picture.

The guy that took my picture gave me a reading and what I posted is what he said about me with respect to the colors surrounding me.

And I found out that you and I are both Rats according to Chinese Astrology, which is why we get along so well. :-)

Jessica said...

According to the Chinese I'm a dragon, and I'm pretty happy with that.

I read an article about Sadona that talked about having your aura photographed and I've wanted to do it ever since.

Very cool.