Friday, March 30, 2007

I had a great birthday

The guys at work got me a cake, lunch a card and a gift certificate for the movies.


John took me to Buca's for dinner and then he bought me an iPod. Got a pair of antique spurs in the mail from Monica. My boys called me and no one wanted to borrow money.

Went to knit night and then had dinner with Sandy and Terry at Mimi's and we had an Angelyne sighting. She parked her her pink Corvette in the handicap parking. That's just bad manners.

Then today Terry, Sandy and I went to knit a Palermo's where I had two coffee's with extra shots of espresso (can you tell?) and I received more presents. Sandy got me the book Runelore, Tarot Cards with the Runes on them and a really cool rock with quartz in it and I got to spend the day with my knitster sisters. Sandy also gave me this beautiful bottle from Art Illusion Gallery here in Camarillo





















Forty-seven isn't so bad after all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I didn't get you anything. I feel so bad now!

I just completely forgot all about it. :(

I'll take you forh sushi on Tuesday.

Becky said...

No worries, you will always be older than me.

You could always call my local yarn store (Anacapa Fine Yarns @ 805-654-9500) and get me a gift certificate over the phone.

Or if you are riddled with guilt, that Lexus of yours goes great with my hair.

Becky said...

Thank you. I had a great week.

She had pictures of herself put up on billboards and that's pretty much it as far as I know.

She's pretty scarry looking in person.

Beatriz said...

I had no idea it was your birthday...happy belated birthday! We had an Angelyne sighting a couple of years ago behind the Target in Ventura. Strange place for a sigting, but there she was in her pink corvette. How old is she anyway?!