Sunday, April 15, 2007

What A Glorious Day Part II

Started out the day with a jaunt to the LYS with my partner in crime Sandy to cash in my coupon and I bought more sock yarn. Then we went to Terry's for a Rip It Party and it was a blast. She had the best eats, coffee and the conversation was scandalous, as usual. It's always great to spend the day with the knitser sisters and Terry has a beautiful home and it was so generous of her to open it up to us.

On the way home I showed Sandy how to get to Camarillo via Saticoy. She had never been to Saticoy! Note to self: Get Sandy out more often.

Then the Fruit of my Looms dropped in to use my phone to call his girlfriend. Her name is Jasenia (Ya-sen-ya) and she is from El Salvador and all he could talk about was her cooking. Then he got off the phone and I caught him dancing! Is my baby in love?

He spent the rest of the visit pilfering through my refrigerator so I fixed him up with a care package because he's looking skinny.

Needless to say I'm exhausted. Thank goodness tomorrow is Monday so I can get some rest.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to my house. I'll bring your bowl on Thursday.
Terry

Beatriz said...

I missed the Rip It Party. I wished I could have been there. Mr. Dryer was causing problems from months of neglecting to clean out his hot air pipes and ventilation ducts (whatever they're called). Thanks for sharing the photo...why is the photo dated 2004?! Webs (yarn.com) is having an anniversary sale on Cascade 220! I just bought some.

Becky said...

Terry: I had a great time. I love your house and have made John a to-do list. I want those bookshelves!

Beatriz, The date snafu is Blond Moment #4,192. I have no idea how I did that.

Sophia: Of course you may.

Anonymous said...

I am soo sad I keep missing all the fun :( I am glad you guys had a good time though!! And it must be a mothers habit, I can not leave my mom's house w/o a bag containing goodies too!

Anonymous said...

It's great to have a partner in crime and such a well read one too. You always keep me posted on all the good books too.