Saturday, October 14, 2006

Why My House Is Never Clean



As you can see I have shit to do. To the left are socks for a special someone for The Winter Solstice. Yesterday I gathered rocks to engrave runic symbols into so I can have my own set of runes made by Moi. Today's catch in roses from my rose garden that John made for me in the front yard. Louis killed a bird today to impress me so we are not on speaking terms. Another pair of socks for the Winter Solstice and a purse for me by Mel from Wildfiber.


Oh, and in the background is a lace project that has now been put on hold. And I also have another shawl project that is MIA.

Maybe I could get a maid. But she'd have to be like Hazel.

And my life would not be complete without the ever present cup of caffeine, in some form or another.

Now it's time to shower and get ready for Linner with the Knit Wits.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Women that remain idle seldome make history (Don't look at my spleling)


Peace Love HAppiness

Becky said...

Monica that would make a great t-shirt.

Anonymous said...

"Don't look at my spelling" would be an odd t-shirt!
:)

Becky said...

True. How about

WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?????

Anonymous said...

If it is then I'm doomed...putting my left foot in and shaking it all about is too much multi tasking for me.

Becky said...

Linner ws soo good I made John take me again tonight for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Yarn and coffee tables were made for each other. The table keeps the yarn off the floor and at arms reach from the couch and the yarn is the beautiful centerpiece that brings out the grain in the wood. Otherwise the table just looks naked. Maybe you should make a runner for it so it wont feel naked when you pick up your yarn.