Saturday, October 28, 2006

Mercury Retrograde

Mercury is presently in retrograde and will be until well after our next election. Oh no not again!. Now, I'm afraid to vote.

Our computer at work is out of wack, everyone seems to be running around like headless chickens, utter chaos, blaming one another.

I decided to get new tires on the truck and was notified that the brake cylinders are shot and it's going to cost me $1200 to fix them. Plus tires!

And now my blog won't let me add the new book I'm reading due to an error.

I'm going to assume the fetal position until this thing passses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does that mean the Republicans will win again, or at least retain their majority in congress?

I guess we'll know soon enough!

Becky said...

I'm sure Diebold is on it.

Anonymous said...

So i'm wondering if Mercury in retro has anything to do with: 1.) the man who danced in his underware at
Barack Obama's book signing in d/town Minneapolis today (He's a democrat right?) 2.) why I found my truck keys in the fridge and the cantalope in the cupboard 3.)while trying to post a photo to your blog I didn't notice that my kitten shredded my house payment stub and 4.) can I blame my house payment being late on 'reto mercury'?

Becky said...

Cantelope in the cupboard? What the hell have you been smoking?