Sunday, September 03, 2006

Orbs,What are they?

I was taking photos of my room and I took this picture of my hutch. As always I take several because I never know how they will turn out. In the first shot there was this small, white orb in the picture of the seagull next to the sun.

And in the second picture the smaller, white orb is not in the picture on the wall. Hmmm


And from another angle I can see an orb that looks like a water spot.




And here again, in the second photo the orb or whatever it is doesn't exist. Hmmmmmmm




And of course John's not home to verify my claim. So I could be making this up, but I"m not that bored, just perplexed. I'm alone with orbs and a big, dead, grey rat they my cats drug home and graciously placed in the garden where I was planning on weeding. And on top of that I have a squirrel in my tree in the back yard that is driving my dogs crazy. I can watch him from my bedroom running up and jumping throughout the tree and he's cute, but honestly, when you have one day to sleep in and you wake up to deranged dog barking you want to put a hit on the squirrel. If only I knew a cat named Guido.

So as you can see, I have no time to sit around and stage orbs.

John just walked in and scaed the shit out of me because I didn't know he was here and he want's to know who I was talking to because he heard voices in the house while he was in the garage.

And he says the orbs are water spots.

Okay, mystery solved.

No comments: