Sunday, May 27, 2007

Central Park Hoodie


As you can see, I have finished the back of my hoodie and am now working on the front left. After several attempts it was pointed out to me by Sophia that the pattern (ribbing section) was incorrect. I thought I was loosing my mind. I'm just glad it didn't happen while doing the back or I'm sure I would have given up.

So anywaze, have had a great weekend thus far. Had great food at Cheryl's. Her burgers were wonderful and Terry's salad was delicious. Sophia brought some bread that her mother made that was delicious and John made salsa.

Here's one more shot of the hoodies taken by Lisa.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

It was great for you guys to be at my house! Based on both pictures now I see where you guys went to knit. So much for renting extra chairs :P

Beatriz said...

Those blue colors are going to look sooo good on both of you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky! Your CPH is looking great, and now that your in the "club" ::wink:: ::wink:: we might be able to show you the secret handshake