Wednesday, May 09, 2007

We Are Not Amused




She looks like she wants to beat him like biscuit dough. It was embarassing enough that the waterhead retard, back in 1991 when his father was president, quipped to the Queen, "I'm the black sheep of the family. Who's yours?" Who knew the Queen was privvy to the first Bushism?

Fast forward to 2007 and not only does he damn near place her on the throne since the 1800's, but, wait there's more. He winked at the Queen.

For some reason when I saw that picture I could immediately hear Sandy's voice in head.

"Well for crying out loud you don't wink at the Queen. What were you thinking?"

6 comments:

Becky said...

I think that's how I look when John interrrupts me when I'm counting.

I read the Queen has an iPod in her purse. I wonder if Rocks the Sex Pistols "God Save the Queen".

Just think she can tell her husband, "oh, Phillip do shut up They are playing my song."

Okay so everybody add a clever song that you think the Queen would have on her iPod.

My boss is playing golf today and if he thinks I'm working while he's out defending is title he's out of his fucking mind!

Laura said...

She probably rocks a lot of queen, if that wasn't cheesy enough. But she probably REALLY listens to a lot of Queens of the Stone Age... or perhaps Abba's "Dancing Queen".


Had enough yet?

I'll be here all week!

Patricia ATP said...

Has to be "My fairy King" by...Queen. I know, fairly obscure song, but the title and group say it all. I also think she listens to things like Devo, Oingo Boing, The Cure, The Fray, and of course, the King....Elvis.

Becky said...

I can definitely see her "rawkin" to Dancing Queen and I can envision her playing Killer Queen when ever someone pisses her off.
And I bet she plays the theme song to "Charles in Charge" when she wants to fuck with Chuck.

Laura said...

you know, in all reality -- she probably has like.. "A Very Charlie Brown Christmas" on there.

Anonymous said...

LOL Well everyone knows you don't wink at the Queen. You know if anyone would it would be this dufus. She looks like she's thinking "thank God they left when they did on the Mayflower. Otherwise we'd still have to claim this one".

With her crew I think she listen's to "mother's little helper"