Monday, June 05, 2006

Do you suffer from Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia?

I can't even prounounce it, but I found out that it is the fear of the number 666! Personally, I like the number and I can't believe all the hubbub about a fricking date. My boss says I say fuck too much. Are you happy now? Anyway don't be scared. There are more frightening things in the world than numbers. I mean, have you taken a good look at the Republican partly lately? If there were a beast, I bet it's Karl Rove. He's just beastly.

In musical harmony, 666 is the string ratio of the perfect harmony. Can someone explain how that is scarey? It's sounds kind of nice.

666 can be intriguing. It's the mysterious combination in Pulp Fiction. All the clocks are set at 4:20! Nobody gets freaked out about that.

The pentagon uses, on average, about 666 rolls of toilet paper every day. Now that's funny shit.

A character in Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange gets accosted by two police officers who are identified as 665 and 667. Apparently they were roughing up a 666.

HR 666 sets a constitutional double standard for protection of privacy that violates the 14th Amendment right to equal protection of laws. In effect, it says it's O.K. to play loose with the rights of home marijuana gardeners, but not gun, alcohol, or tax criminals. HR 666 subverts the Fourth Amendment, the bulwark of our constitutional right to privacy. We call on the Senate and President to reject this grotesque perversion of justice. Okay now that's scarey because it's true. The bill is also nicknamed The Beast. How that's original.

Did you know that 665.9999954 is the number of the Pentium Beast?

Did you know that Apple I sold for $666.66 in April of 1976?

Or that 0.666 is the number of the Millibeast?

If you call 1-666-666-0666 right now you can talk to live Beasts! Get hot nasty beast on beast action. Call Now before the Rapture. Only $6.66/minute. Over 18 only please. Prohibited in Utah.

Did you know the Beast drives a 666i BMW? I saw him at Phillips 666 pumping ethyl. Said he was heading to Route 666.

You can roast Beast at 666F.

Okay, I'll stop now, but really I couldn't resist. I think somebody made me do it!

Okay, who moved my cheese?

1 comment:

Becky said...

We're still here :-)