Saturday, June 10, 2006

Objective Evidence that I am Retarded


This is the baby blanket I've been working on. I cast on four increased every row until I arrived at the width I wanted and then started my decreased back in. Sounds, easy right? I've already made four of these damn things. Oh and there's a yarn over along the edge. This one for some reason was taking an extremley long time to finish.

So, I decided to lay it out and take a measurement and needless to say the mystery has now been solved.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now if I only knew what you were talking about.

But at least you didn't use that word I hate.

Becky said...

It's suppose to be a square and only have four points.

Anonymous said...

But the tile floor looks good!

Jessica said...

I think it will make the perfect papoose (sp?): head at the point, sides tucked around the body. I think you're on to something downright innovative.

Becky said...

ROFL very funny,

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

You know the more I think about it this would be a good pattern for after bath-time.

Thank you Jessica.