Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Okay, It's Official


I'm possessed by a Minnesotan. I can hear that voice from Fargo in my head and suddenly I think it would be a good idea to vacuum the dog.

Now it's not the scarey little fella from Fargo, but a prim and proper housewife who makes casseroles, like calico beans, and goes by the name of G.M. Ford.

I mean, how else can you explain me cleaning the house on a Wednesday night and we're not even expecting company. Exhibit A


My husband walked in while I was making a crank call to Sandy, who I think joined a cult, and I was laughing like a loon.






Note to self: The State bird of Minnesota is a Loon.




I'll take "what to wear to a Fairy Fellowship, for $1,000.00 Alex.

6 comments:

Christina said...

I think you really are a loon.

but, you are my FAVORITE loon.

and thats not to say that I'm not a loon or a loon-in-training. ask me about my crazy night on thursday.

Becky said...

Oh, I can't wait, dont'cha know.

This is the week for crazy apparently. Is there some kind of planetary movement we are unaware of?

Jessica said...

Minnesotans have a way of making an impression.

Mark, who only did a short stint in Minnesota during high school, used to vacuum the bunny.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Becky. I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing and crying today. Then I read this ... Bwahahahaha.

It must be somsething in the calico beans or the Mimi's Iced Tea working in tandem with the planetary forces. Now that I think about it, Sandy *was* drinking a lot of iced tea Tuesday night as was I. Hmmmmmm ....

Is an exorcism necessary?

Jessica said...

I just noticed the photo of the pool on the sidebar. It's beautiful: makes me want to go for a dip.

Becky said...

I know the pool is so inviting.