Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day Sunday Supper

I can't get The Kinks out of my head tonight. After spending the day taking photo's and singing along with Jacob and his guitar I guess it's only apporpriate.

Picture book, a picture of your mama taken by your papa a long time ago.

Picture book, of people with each other, to prove they love each other a long ago.

Na, na, na, na, na na.

Na, na, na, na, na na.

Picture book. Picture book. The Kinks aka
The Village Green Preservations Society.
God save Donald Duck, Vaudeville and Variety


The Lovebirds aka Roger and Heidi. Roger learns to make his moms famous cheesy potatoes and manages to eat all the olives and the pickle juice. Heidi looks healthy again.








Little John bbq'd the chicken after he had already put in a days work in the heat. What a trooper!




Jacob charmed his way out of work (as usual) with his guitar this time. He has his oldest brother mesmerized.






Hugs for a hard working dad. Worlds best dad hands down and he has the t-shirt to prove it. I know cuz I helped make it.






The boys with their dad.







Eli rides Bubba bareback for the first time



4 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful. Every single one of them.

Becky said...

The one in the whie is my step son little John.

Becky said...

So, I'm wondering how many laws I broke by putting Eli on a horse without a car seat and a helmet.

Anonymous said...

Phhhhht. I rode bunches when I was a wee one and never got so much as throwed once. Didn't happen 'til I was in college and we deserved it (for trying to ride tandem and bareback on a horse that didn't want to be ridden because he hadn't been ridden in weeks thanks to the mud) and the toss into the stinging nettles.

The bigger worries: the door knob, the television (I pulled it down on my head), and the swing set. Horses were much safer by comparison. Much.

Don't worry, Gramma.

And what a bunch of gorgeous men!