Thursday, June 08, 2006

Women and the Lunar phase


I work in an environment that is predominantly male. There have been women off and on, over the past couple years, but they never stay very long. Either some swinging dick runs them off or drives them crazy.

Literally, I’m not exaggerating. I've been in the courtroom.

Today the girl that has been there about a year comes and tells me “this isn’t working” and I ask “what isn’t working?” and she states us, the new girl, and this whole thing! What fucking thing? We have a thing? So I ask her to shut the door because I don’t want new girl to hear. And she goes on to tell me that her feelings are hurt because I’ve been having lunch with the new girl and I’ve never asked her to lunch and whine, whine, whine.

I’m trying to wrap my brain around what the fuck she is talking about? She has never once asked me to lunch and suddenly out of left field she’s acting like I’m dating and she thought we we’re exclusive! This is very freaky behavior coming from a co-worker whom the only time I’ve seen away from work was at a cemetery and she asked me “what are you doing here?” Doing stand-up, what the fuck do you think I’m doing here?

I don’t understand why some women are like this. Is it the phase of the moon? Tonight is the full moon and women’s moods and emotions tend to peak during the full moon. I’ve even heard that it is the busiest night at the emergency room. And the phase of the moon is 28 days and so is a woman’s cycle. The term menses comes from the Latin menses which means month and the Greek word for moon is mene, so yeah it’s all making sense now.

I just can’t envision any man I work with telling another man that they have hurt their feelings because they didn’t get asked if they wanted something off the fucking roach coach!

Is it any wonder men don’t want us in the workplace?

Maybe that’s why women are paid less.

Those bastards are getting emotional hazardous pay.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I know, but I like it. It's like seasoning for the languages.

So, has a male co-worker ever told you you hurt his feelings ?

Do Tell!