Friday, June 23, 2006

Read Me a Story, Grandma



Like music to my ears.

And so it went through the night as Tarzan discovered Jane.

And Pooh and the gang went to search for a lost Christopher Robin only to discover he had been at school. Oh, the horror!

Dinosaurs roamed the earth again, boom, boom, boom (sound effects provided by Grandma) and we lost Grandpa to the sleep fairy before the dinosaurs made it to the nesting grounds just in the nick of time. I'm talking edge of the seat here people. You should have seen Eli's eyes.

Tigger searched for his family tree only to find out that his friends are all the family he needs.

And somewhere during Robin Hood and Little John saving the day Eli drifted off to sleep safely in my arms.

Damn near broke my back trying to pick his ass up though, but I will cherish this moment forever.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

There's nothing like a good book and a boy you love.

Becky said...

And a loyal dog.