Friday, June 23, 2006

Have you ever had a week that you just wanted over?

Well I do in the worst way and here are just a few reasons why.

I haven’t had a vivid dream since last Saturday.

I’ve been working on a project at work that I thought up myself (for weeks I've been working on this thing) and now one of the “guys” at work calls me out of the president's office and into his smoke filled office (which use to be mine, but that's another rant) and states, “you, me and your boss need to get together and revisit these estimates because they’re obsolete.” No fucking shit! Hence, my impersonation of a pack mule you fucking neanderthal.

Today is my boss’s birthday and I didn’t remember to get him a gift this week. Sorry about the F-word, though. He's as old as Israel btw.

Last night I went to pull a tampon out of my purse only to discover I had a yellow highlighter in my hand. What am I a magician?

I went on-line to pay my DMV registration and suddenly there has been a change to my bill and “call this number”. Which I did only to have a machine hang up on me. I hate the fucking DMV. Last time I was there they explained to me that I was a threat to homeland security because my last name on my drives license was different than what was on my social security card. It's always a nightmare at that place. Apparently it's frowned upon to change your name when you get married. How was I to know!

Heather didn't show up for Thursday Night Knitting. :-(

I didn’t have a fire on the Summer Solstice, like I always do.

Next weeks just gotta be better, right?

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes. Better: much, much, much better.

I feel like there's a good joke I should come up with for the highlighter thing, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Anonymous said...

And don't worry about not getting your boss a gift for his birthday. I'm sure you do plenty of other things during the year to more than make up for it.

And yes next week will be better.

Christina said...

i once tried to sign a check with a tampon. oops. guess i really needed a pen.

maybe to make next week better we can go out for beer...that always makes things better, right?

Becky said...

Things are looking up already.

My grandson is spending the night because his dad has to march on base tomorrow.

So, tomorrow I'll take him to watch dad at work.

Anonymous said...

And me!

We play for the Seabees and assembled masses at 2:15 p.m.

Becky said...

Cool, Sean marches around 11:00 so then we will hang out and see you on the bandstand.

Smile pretty for the camera.

Christina said...

Tyson is marching too! maybe I will see your pretty face there :-)