Monday, June 19, 2006

My Knitting Book Collection


I thought I would list my knitting books. If anyone wants to borrow one, please let me know and I will have Jeeve's get it down and bring it to Tuesday or Thursday night knitting. There is no rhyme or reason to the order.

They are as follows:

Knitting with a Smile by Inger Fredholm
Vouge Knitting Stitchionary One and Two
Sarah Dallas Knitting
The Pattern Companion Knitting by authors too numerous to name (I'm lazy)
Knitting out of Africa by Meryl Streep
(just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
It's by Marianne Isager)


24-Hour Knitting Projects my ass by Rita Weiss
Country Inspirations by Sasha Kagan

Antlers in the Ceiling by Who Goosed The Moose
Pursenalities by Eva Wiechmann
Socks Soar on Two circulat Needles by Cat Bordhi (sadly, mine didn't quite soar)
Spinning by Lee Raven
Knit Along With Debbie Macomber
The Pleasure of Knitting by Ann McCauley

Ripped Sheets by Mr. Completely
Knitted Shawls, Stoles, & Scarves by Nancie M. Wiseman
Knit Ponchos Wraps & Scarves by Jane Davis
Knitting School A Complete Course ( they kicked me out)
Easy Afghans for Knitters
Big Book of Knitting by Katharina Buss
Afghans to Knit & Crochet (BH&G)
Weekend Knitting by Melanie Falick (which will take more than a weekend to make and strangely everything looks like a penis!)
Men in Knits (more penises) by Tara Jon Manning
Knitting Nature by Norah Gaughan
Fabulous Felted Hand-Knits by Jane Davis
Alterknits by Leigh Radford (ironically there was nothing for my alter)
Gorgeouts Knitted Afghans that are BUTT UGLY (Sometimes I gotta admit it. I crack me up)
Alpaca Silk by Debbie Bliss (and so ending with a knit row)
Alpaca Silk Two by Debbie Bliss
Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton Hand Knitting Collection Book Number Two (Noro)
Simply Noro by Jane Ellison
Vintage Knits by Sarah Dallas
Hats Gloves Scarves and wheres my fucking hat by Louisa Harding
Mother of Purl by Edith Eig
Book 3: Color by Sally Melville
Designers Choice Book Two the Sentimental Journey Collection by Elsebeth Lavold
The Knitted Rug by Donna Druchunas
Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by the inconsiderate knitter by Joelle Hoverson


Okay I have more but that's all for now. I'm sleepy now.

Girls, I have just discovered a cure for insomnia. Just start typing books from your library it's a real snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooze

3 comments:

Beatriz said...

I can't decide if you're more funny in person or in writing...you're making me laugh to t & f (tears and farts).

Becky said...

I'm so sorry. I hope you didn't make a mess.

Anonymous said...

Becky, I'm catching up on all your posts and just read the booklist. I'm laughing so hard my head is starting to hurt again. I actually thought there was a book I missed-Knitting Out of Africa. For a minute I actually thought there were patterns for the costumes from the movie. You have a fantastic book collection.